NFL Power Rankings Going Into Week 12
The New England Patriots lost Rob Gronkowski to a broken arm, but remain a contender for now.
By: Nathan Rush | 11/20/12, 5:55 PM EST
Athlon Sports' weekly rankings of NFL teams — from the best, the one-loss Houston Texans, to the worst, the miserable one-win Kansas City Chiefs.
Here are our NFL Power Rankings following Week 11 of the season:
1. Texans (9-1) Matt Schaub flirts with Norm Van Brocklin record.
2. Falcons (9-1) Ryan first QB to win with five INTs, no TDs since ’67.
3. 49ers (7-2-1) Colin Kaepernick definitely ready for prime time.
4. Packers (7-3) Aaron Rodgers improves to 8–1 against Detroit.
5. Ravens (8-2) Earn third straight win over Steelers at Heinz Field.
6. Patriots (7-3) Rob Gronkowski out 4-to-6 weeks with broken arm.
7. Broncos (7-3) Von Miller a dancing sack-machine vs. Bolts.
8. Bears (7-3) Jason Campbell ambushed by Niners in MNF loss.
9. Giants (6-4) Big Blue Wrecking Crew well-rested for Green Bay.
10. Steelers (6-4) Re-sign former Steeler (2000-04) Plaxico Burress.
11. Vikings (6-4) Adrian Peterson “can still get stronger” after bye.
12. Seahawks (6-4) Pete Carroll uses bye to solve third-down issues.
13. Colts (6-4) Andrew Luck loses career-worst four turnovers.
14. Buccaneers (6-4) Now 5–1 since bye after comeback at Carolina.
15. Saints (5-5) Marching back, with 5–1 record since 0–4 start.
16. Bengals (5-5) A.J. Green has scored a TD in nine straight games.
17. Cowboys (5-5) Tony Romo takes career-high seven sacks in win.
18. Redskins (4-6) RG3 completes 93.3 percent of passes vs. Philly.
19. Titans (4-6) Jake Locker returns from bye ready for stretch run.
20. Lions (4-6) Coaches have heated sideline argument in defeat.
21. Chargers (4-6) Power outage could mean end of Norv Turner era.
22. Bills (4-6) Score four FGs in four red zone trips but still win.
23. Dolphins (4-6) Just 50 yards, two first downs in first half of loss.
24. Jets (4-6) End three-game losing streak with win at St. Louis.
25. Rams (3-6-1) Defense on longest turnover-less streak since ’50.
26. Cardinals (4-6) Have lost six consecutive games after 4–0 start.
27. Eagles (3-7) First two series of Nick Foles’ first start end in INTs.
28. Raiders (3-7) Have allowed 135 points over three straight losses.
29. Browns (2-8) On a 12-game slide on the road after Big D defeat.
30. Panthers (2-8) Loss to Bucs “as bad as it gets,” says Ron Rivera.
31. Jaguars (1-9) Chad Henne taking over for Blaine Gabbert at QB.
32. Chiefs (1-9) Fans dressed in black, saw ugly ending vs. Cincy.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.