NFL Power Rankings Going Into Week 10
Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts continue to climb their way up the NFL power rankings.
By: Nathan Rush | 11/6/12, 5:28 PM EST
Athlon Sports' weekly rankings of NFL teams — from the best, the lone remaining undefeated Atlanta Falcons, to the worst, the staggering one-win Jacksonville Jaguars.
Here are our NFL Power Rankings following Week 9 of the season:
1. Falcons (8-0) Lone unbeaten remaining at season’s halfway point.
2. Texans (7-1) Despite flu, Arian Foster posts 20th 100-yard game.
3. Bears (7-1) Defense forces five turnovers, scores TD in win.
4. 49ers (6-2) Aldon Smith denies being attacked during bye week.
5. Packers (6-3) Perfect time for bye with Matthews, Nelson injured.
6. Steelers (5-3) Antonio Brown sprains ankle in victory over Giants.
7. Giants (6-3) Take 20–10 lead, outscored 14–0 in fourth quarter.
8. Broncos (5-3) Peyton Manning improves to 8–0 all-time vs. Cincy.
9. Ravens (6-2) John Harbaugh 5–0 after bye, 10–0 against Browns.
10. Patriots (5-3) Acquire troubled cornerback Aqib Talib during bye.
11. Seahawks (5-4) “Beast Mode” loses RB battle, wins war vs. “All Day.”
12. Vikings (5-4) Adrian Peterson posts best rushing total since 2008.
13. Colts (5-3) Chuck Pagano inspires Indy with emotional speech.
14. Saints (3-5) Drew Brees extends record TD streak to 51 games.
15. Eagles (3-5) Mike Vick, Andy Reid saga an ongoing soap opera.
16. Chargers (4-4) Fans hang “Mr. Spanos, please fire A.J. & Norv” sign.
17. Dolphins (4-4) Bradshaw apologizes for Bush “chicken” comments.
18. Lions (4-4) Matt Stafford fourth youngest QB to 10,000 yards.
19. Buccaneers (4-4) Doug Martin first RB with three 45-plus-yard TDs.
20. Cowboys (3-5) Jerry Jones is “extremely, extremely” disappointed.
21. Jets (3-5) Rex Ryan voted most overrated coach by players.
22. Titans (3-6) Bud Adams says team “outcoached and outplayed.”
23. Cardinals (4-5) Have an 0–5 record since starting the season 4–0.
24. Bengals (3-5) Have an 0–4 record since starting the season 3–1.
25. Rams (3-5) Danny Amendola set to return from shoulder injury.
26. Panthers (2-6) Snap five-game slide, spoil Skins’ “homecoming.”
27. Redskins (3-6) Throwback 1937 jerseys bad luck against Carolina.
28. Bills (3-5) Mario Williams has sack but loses return to Houston.
29. Raiders (3-5) Darren McFadden injures ankle in loss to Tampa Bay.
30. Browns (2-7) Fail to score a TD despite five trips to the red zone.
31. Chiefs (1-7) K.C. still has not led a single second in regulation.
32. Jaguars (1-7) Trailed 24–0 before face-saving scores vs. Lions.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.