Online Commenters Explain What’s Wrong with LeBron James
19 Internet comments explaining exactly why LeBron James is struggling in the Finals.
By: Athlon Sports | 6/7/11, 6:44 PM EDT
You’ve heard from every TV analyst, newspaper columnist and blogger about what’s wrong with LeBron James. Now it’s time to go to the true experts, the guys who aren’t afraid to keep it real: online commenters. These opinions aren’t held back by editors, sponsors or spell check. So let’s cut straight to the truth with 19 comments explaining exactly why LeBron James is struggling in the Finals.
1. He needs to be more like JJ Barea.
2. He’s not trying hard enough in the 4th quarter
3. His teammates aren’t good enough
4. He’s thinking about all of the money he left in Ohio
5. Garbage is better at basketball than he is
6. He wears ugly ties
7. Maybe his Bosh is sore?
8. Someone get Delonte on the phone
9. He’s “poting” again
10. He lacks proper change
11. His teammates have noodles for fingers
12. His teammates are too good
13. He needs to cut down on the “travelness”
14. He fell asleep during the game
15. Doesn’t even matter if he wins, it won’t count anyway
16. He’s only struggling because the Finals are fixed
17. Seriously, the “referis” have it in for his team
18. Youthful racism
19. And of course, ad hominem
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.