Jokes About Washington Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
By: Rich McVey | 4/30/12, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Washington Huskies' biggest rivals.
• The Foo Fighters are playing Martin Stadium this fall. They're 10-point favorites.
• How many Wazzu football players does it take to change a light bulb? Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Oregon fans? Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• What do you get when you cross Washington State with a groundhog? Six more weeks of bad football.
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Washington State fan? A Tattoo.
• What happens when Lane Kiffin takes Viagra? He gets taller.
• What do you call 20 Wazzu fans skydiving from an airplane?
• Did you hear that Washington State’s football team doesn't have a website? The Cougars can't string three "Ws" together.
• How does a Wazzu fan count to 10? 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4…
• Why do Oregon football players like smart women? Opposites attract.
Related Washington Content
Washington Huskies Cheerleader Gallery
Washington Huskies 2012 Team Preview
Washington Huskies Top 10 Players for 2012
Washington Huskies 2012 Team Predictions
Can Washington Challenge Oregon for the Pac-12 North Title?
Washington Huskies Top 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
Greatest Moments in Washington Football History
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.