Jokes About Stanford Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
By: Athlon Sports | 5/7/12, 1:10 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about the Stanford Cardinal's biggest rivals.
• What do medical marijuana and Cal football have in common? They both get smoked in bowls.
• What does the average Oregon football player get on his SAT? Drool.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Cal fans? Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Oregon?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• What do you call 20 Cal fans skydiving from an airplane?
• What happens when Lane Kiffin takes Viagra? He gets taller.
• How many Cal fans does it take to change a flat tire? Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• What do you get when you cross Washington State with a groundhog? Six more weeks of bad football.
• Why do Cal football players like smart women?
• Things you will never hear an Oregon fan say: I have reviewed your application.
Related Stanford Content
Stanford Cardinal 2012 Team Preview
Stanford Cardinal Top 10 Players for 2012
Stanford Cardinal Top 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
How Many Pac-12 Games Will Stanford Lose in 2012?
The Greatest Moments in Stanford Football History
Stanford Cardinal Cheerleader Gallery
Stanford Cardinal 2012 Team Predictions
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.