Jokes About South Carolina Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 5/22/12, 3:30 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about South Carolina's biggest rivals.
• What do medical marijuana and Clemson football have in common?
They both get smoked in bowls.
• What's the difference between a Clemson football player and a dollar?
You can get four quarters out of a dollar.
• How many Florida football players does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Clemson. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy winner.
• What do Florida fans use for birth control?
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Clemson fan?
• How do you get a Clemson graduate off your front porch?
You pay for the pizza.
• You know you’re from Clemson if:
Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
• Things you will never hear a Clemson fan say:
I have reviewed your application.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.