Jokes About Oregon Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 5/31/12, 3:51 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Oregon's biggest rivals.
• What's the difference between an Oregon State football player and a dollar?
You can get four quarters out of a dollar.
• What do you call a Beaver in a BCS bowl game?
• What do you get when you cross Oregon State with a groundhog?
Six more weeks of bad football.
• Did you hear that Oregon State's football team doesn't have a website?
The Beavers can't string three "Ws" together.
• How does an Oregon State fan count to 10?
0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4…..
• What do USC fans use for birth control?
• Did you hear what happened to the Washington State fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home?
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Cal fan?
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Reser Stadium this fall.
They're 10-point favorites.
• Things you will never hear an Oregon State fan say:
I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.