Jokes About Oklahoma State Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
By: Athlon Sports | 5/9/12, 2:36 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Oklahoma State's biggest rivals.
• Why do Oklahoma football players like smart women? Opposites attract.
• The Foo Fighters are playing Chapman Stadium this fall. They're 10-point favorites.
• A man in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and asks, "Wanna hear an Oklahoma Sooner joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Look, fella, I'm six feet tall, 200 pounds, and I'm an OU grad. The guy next to me is 6-2, 225, and he's an OU grad. The big dude next to him is 6-5, weighs 250, and he's an OU grad. You still wanna tell that joke?" The first man replies: "Not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Tulsa fan? A tattoo.
• Things you will never hear an Oklahoma fan say: I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
• What do Texas fans use for birth control? Their personalities.
• You know you’re from Norman if: You’ve ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister’s honor.
• What do you get when you cross Texas Tech with a groundhog? Six more weeks of bad football.
• How do you get an Oklahoma graduate off your front porch? You pay for the pizza.
• Did you hear what happened to the Tulsa fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home? He moved.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.