Jokes About Oklahoma Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 5/30/12, 12:48 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Oklahoma's biggest rivals.
• What does an Oklahoma State fan do when the Cowboys win the BCS championship?
He turns off the PlayStation.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Oklahoma State fans?
Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• What does the average Texas football player get on his SAT?
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Texas?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• How many Oklahoma State freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a sophomore course.
• How many Texas fans does it take to change a flat tire?
Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• Why is Texas replacing the turf in its stadium with cardboard?
The Longhorns always look better on paper.
• Why don’t Oklahoma State fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• What do you call 20 Texas fans skydiving from an airplane?
• You know you’re from Texas if:
Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.