Jokes About Notre Dame Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
By: Rich McVey | 5/8/12, 3:29 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Notre Dame's biggest rivals.
• What happens when Lane Kiffin takes Viagra? He gets taller.
• How many USC football players does it take to change a light bulb? Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and USC fans? Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• What does the average USC football player get on his SAT? Drool.
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Michigan State fan? A tattoo.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at USC? Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• What do USC fans use for birth control? Their personalities.
• What do you call 20 USC fans skydiving from an airplane? Skeet.
• Things you will never hear a Michigan State fan say: I have reviewed your application.
• Things you will never hear a Michigan fan say: I just couldn’t find a thing at Walmart today.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.