Jokes About Michigan Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 5/25/12, 2:11 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Michigan's biggest rivals.
• What happens when Urban Meyer takes Viagra?
He gets taller.
• How many Ohio State football players does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• What does the average Ohio State football player get on his SAT?
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Ohio State?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Michigan State. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy
• Why is Michigan State replacing the turf in its stadium with cardboard?
The Spartans always look better on paper.
• Why don’t Michigan State fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• How do you get a Michigan State graduate off your front porch?
You pay for the pizza.
• What do you call 20 Notre Dame fans skydiving from an airplane?
• Things you will never hear an Ohio State fan say:
I have reviewed your application.
Related Michigan Content
Michigan Wolverines 2012 Team Preview
Michigan Wolverines Top 10 Players for 2012
Will Denard Robinson Be a Heisman Finalist in 2012?
Michigan Wolverines Top 10 Players Since 1967
The Greatest Moments in Michigan Football History
Michigan Wolverines Cheerleader Gallery
Michigan Wolverines 2012 Team Predictions
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.