Jokes About LSU Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 6/5/12, 2:36 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about LSU's biggest rivals.
• What happens when Nick Saban takes Viagra?
He gets taller.
• How many Alabama football players does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• What does the average Alabama football player get on his SAT?
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Alabama?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• How does an Ole Miss fan count to 10?
0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4…
• How many Crimson Tide fans does it take to change a flat tire?
Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• What do Alabama fans use for birth control?
• Did you hear what happened to the Arkansas fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within five miles of home?
• How do you get an Mississippi State graduate off your front porch?
You pay for the pizza.
• You know you’re from Alabama if:
Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.