Jokes About Georgia Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 5/24/12, 2:04 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Georgia's biggest rivals.
• What's the difference between a Georgia Tech football player and a dollar?
You can get four quarters out of a dollar.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Florida fans?
Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Florida?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• How many Florida freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a sophomore course.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Georgia Tech. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy
• How many Yellow Jacket fans does it take to change a flat tire?
Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Georgia Tech fan?
• How do you get a Florida graduate off your front porch?
You pay for the pizza.
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Bobby Dodd Stadium this fall.
They're 10-point favorites.
• You know you’re from Florida if:
You’ve ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister’s honor.
Related Georgia Content
Georgia Bulldogs 2012 Team Preview
Georgia Bulldogs' Top 10 Players for 2012
Can Georgia Win the SEC Title in 2012?
Georgia Bulldogs' Top 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
The Greatest Moments in Georgia Football History
Georgia Bulldogs Cheerleader Gallery
Georgia Bulldogs 2012 Team Predictions
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.