Jokes About Clemson Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 5/15/12, 2:46 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Clemson's biggest rivals:
• What does a South Carolina fan do when the Gamecocks win the BCS championship?
He turns off the PlayStation.
• What do you call a Gamecock in a BCS bowl game?
• Why do South Carolina football players like smart women?
• How many Florida State freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a sophomore course.
• How many Gamecock fans does it take to change a flat tire?
Just one...unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• Did you hear what happened to the South Carolina fan when he found out that 90% of all car accidents occur within 5 miles of home?
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Florida State?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• Why don’t South Carolina fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• What do you call 20 South Carolina fans skydiving from an airplane?
• Things you will never hear a South Carolina fan say:
I just couldn’t find a thing at Walmart today.
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.