Jokes About Arkansas Rivals
Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
By: Patrick Snow | 5/17/12, 2:29 AM EDT
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Arkansas' biggest rivals.
• What happens when Nick Saban takes Viagra?
He gets taller.
• How many LSU football players does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• What does the average Mississippi State football player get on his SAT?
• Did you hear that Ole Miss’ football team doesn't have a website?
The Rebs can't string three "Ws" together.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Auburn?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• What do Alabama fans use for birth control?
• Why don’t LSU fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• What do you call 20 Alabama fans skydiving from an airplane?
• You know you’re from Alabama if:
Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
• Things you will never hear an LSU fan say:
I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
Related Arkansas Content
Arkansas Razorbacks 2012 Team Preview
Arkansas Razorbacks Top 10 Players for 2012
Can Arkansas Win the SEC West Without Bobby Petrino?
The Greatest Moments in Arkansas Football History
Arkansas Razorbacks Top 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
Arkansas Razorbacks Cheerleader Gallery
Arkansas Razorbacks 2012 Team Predictions
Most Popular Articles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and find out what our Athlon Sports experts have to say each week.
Contests & Promotions
Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing!
Enter the Athlon Sports Fantasy Racing game. Just head over to athlon.myfantasyracing.com and register for your chance to win a chance to watch a 2014 race from the grandstands. You'll also have a chance to win other amazing prizes such as an autographed Kyle Busch helmet.